Friday 13 January 2017

When Obama made Joe Biden cry! (Watch video)

Mr President, I'm indebted to you. I'm indebted to your friendship and your family: Joe Biden

Mr President, I'm indebted to you. I'm indebted to your friendship and your family.jpg
Breaking News - US President Barack Obama awarded Vice President Joe Biden, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honour, in a surprise tribute to his White House partner of 8 years. A teary-eyed  Joe Biden accepted the Presidential Medal of Freedom at a ceremony at the White House dedicated to honouring the outgoing vice-president.
Watch  Video: Joe Biden break down on being awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom
Biden was visibly overwhelmed and said the award was more than he deserved. "Mr President, I'm indebted to you. I'm indebted to your friendship. I'm indebted to your family," he said.
Obama described the former Delaware senator as "the best vice president America's ever had" and a "lion of American history", during an emotional ceremony to honour the 74-year-old at the White House.
Barack Obama Awards Joe Biden With Presidential Medal Of Freedom
"For the final time as president, I am pleased to award our nation's highest civilian honor, the presidential Medal of Freedom," Obama said.
Obama said the tribute will give the Internet one last chance to joke about the "bromance" the two share. "This is an extraordinary man, with an extraordinary career in public service," he said.

Read Article Source>>>



No comments:

Post a Comment