Thursday 27 September 2018

Rafale deal very important to me as it is a strategic coalition: Emmanuel Macron

Rafale deal very important to me as it is a strategic coalition: Emmanuel Macron

Emmanuel Macron.jpg

Multimedia News: French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday cleared his stand on the controversy surrounding the Rafale deal, involving his country and India.

Speaking on the topic, President Macron said, "It was a government to government discussion.

News Source: BS & Business Standard


I just want to refer to what Prime Minister Narendra Modi very clearly said a few days ago. I was not in-charge at that time.

I know that we have very clear rules. This contract is part of a board of framework, which is a mediatory and defence coalition between India and France.

It is very important to me because it is a strategic coalition."

↓↓↓ Here is the Video Link ↓↓↓

Politics over Rafale Deal

No comments:

Post a Comment