Thursday 27 September 2018

Woman given triple talaq over phone in Barmer (Rajasthan)

Woman given triple talaq over phone in Barmer, seeks justice

Triple talaq.jpg

Multimedia News: A woman was allegedly given triple talaq over phone 23 years after marriage in Rajasthan's Barmer.

She said that her husband demanded dowry from her and when she was unable to give the money, he thrashed her and finally gave her triple talaq.

News Source: BS & Business Standard


While telling her story, the victim said, "For many years my husband was beating me and giving me continuous pain. He was demanding money and I did not have so much money.

My father has also died so I could not arrange money. He ousted me from his home and gave me triple Talaq."

↓↓↓ Here is the Video Link ↓↓↓

Triple Talaq Case Rajasthan

No comments:

Post a Comment